Jeff KrahlKW La Jolla Luxury Homes International - Gary Kent Team / Realtor Consultant
CalBRE# Cal BRE 02002909
Kelly LamboREALTOR -Residential and Distressed Property Specialist
Kevin HallBroker Associate - General Manager
In 2000, Kevin joined the Gary Kent Team in La Jolla as Broker Associate & General Manager. His experience includes over twelve years in the Title Insurance Industry, along with both property management and lending in addition to previous management positions in real estate.
Kevin’s Background & Qualifications:
- • Gary Kent Team member since March 2000
- • Licensed California Real Estate Broker since 1984
- • Started in the Real Estate industry in 1977
- • Bachelors in Business Administration 1984
- • Masters in Business Administration – Finance 1986
- • Licensed California Community College Instructor in Business and Real Estate
- • Instructor at Palomar College since 1988
- • Past President, Rotary International Club, Vista CA
- • Past Grand Knight, Knights of Columbus Council 15076
Gary KentBroker Associate
A licensed broker, Gary is a recognized authority on real estate. Appraisers, attorneys, tax advisors, and even other Realtors regularly seek his advice and he has been an expert court witness.
On average, Gary gets his clients 2% closer to asking price and sells two weeks faster than the local average. He is an expert at pricing, negotiating, digital marketing, and protecting clients from the pitfalls and legal liabilities involved in selling.